Welcome to Elite Trophy Outfitters. We are located on Salt Fork Creek in Guernsey County, OH which has historically been a Top 5 deer harvest County in all of Ohio. We have over 5,000 acres of privately owned, managed lands. Our hunting is 100% WILD, Fair Chase with NO HIGH Fences!
Our STRICT QDMA management practice consists of:
- 130” Minimum antler requirement
- Supplemental Feeding & Mineral Stations from Early Spring thru Winter
- Strategically placed Food Plots
- Buck to Doe Ratio Balancing
- Constant monitoring of over 60 trail cameras to monitor deer activity, size & health. Almost ALL of our cameras are also real-time linked to cell-phones for immediate updates.
We also only take a limited number of hunters which both minimizes hunting pressure & also allows for better chance of success. This allows us more personal attention to the hunter for a more enjoyable experience.
Brian Campbell II – Growing up in Southern West Virginia, hunting came at an early age. From the age of 2, Brian was introduced to the outdoors by his father & tagged along on numerous hunting/fishing excursions. He has more than 15 years of guiding experience in West Virginia/Ohio/Kentucky. He has hunted in numerous states chasing whitetails/mule deer/antelope/elk/rabbits.
As a Champion Turkey caller, Brian has guided numerous clients to there first turkeys & many more. His passion for the outdoors is prevalent in his guiding as he wants nothing more than to put his clients in the best position to succeed.